Two years, a wedding and a glass of mineral water.
It's been two years since I posted. Okay, actually more like 16 months. How time flies!
I guess this means I don't really do the blog thing. Does anyone anymore? I think it was so 2005. What do people do these days? As a teacher I really want to know. I think peoples' lives have become so fast that even Twitter takes too much time. So odd, this world is now.
I'm now a teacher who works 2 days a week at a job that is almost a dream job - community college teacher. How does this happen? I've been incredibly fortunate to find a job that is perfectly suited for me - I work 2 days a week in class and the others I have to prepare lessons and grade. I can work on my own time. Awesome! This means that I have time sometimes to work on other projects - the wedding, my hiking guide and the Soundgarden Live Guide, all of which are getting lots of attention.
Most of you probably came here via the Soundgarden Live Guide and I have nothing to tell you - sorry. Others...well, if you want to know something, just ask.
I'll even tell you about the wedding if I know you well enough.
(It's July 02)
I guess this means I don't really do the blog thing. Does anyone anymore? I think it was so 2005. What do people do these days? As a teacher I really want to know. I think peoples' lives have become so fast that even Twitter takes too much time. So odd, this world is now.
I'm now a teacher who works 2 days a week at a job that is almost a dream job - community college teacher. How does this happen? I've been incredibly fortunate to find a job that is perfectly suited for me - I work 2 days a week in class and the others I have to prepare lessons and grade. I can work on my own time. Awesome! This means that I have time sometimes to work on other projects - the wedding, my hiking guide and the Soundgarden Live Guide, all of which are getting lots of attention.
Most of you probably came here via the Soundgarden Live Guide and I have nothing to tell you - sorry. Others...well, if you want to know something, just ask.
I'll even tell you about the wedding if I know you well enough.
(It's July 02)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home