Fun with videos.
My digital camera can record videos. With that in mind, I've decided to up the most interesting things I record to Google Video, where they can be watched and even downloaded (if you are so inclined).
Video #1 was recorded this afternoon. It's rained a fucking lot over the past week or so, culminating in a crazy thunderstorm this afternoon that kept going on even after the sun had come out. Check it out:
Video #2 is pretty self-explanatory. When I saw Smashing Pumpkins in Paris in February, I caught one song on video. Since I pretty much knew what they were going to play and when (the blessing and the curse of the internet), I started the camera rolling before Billy could even introduce the song. It's one of my favorite songs ever recorded, but the audience seemed a little dumbfounded. Pfft. I guess Singles never made it over here. Their loss! The audio kind of sucks (my camera must have some sort of volume limiter or something) but the video looks really nice. I have an excellent audience recording of the show, so maybe I'll dub that over the video when I actually figure out how to do that. Until then...well, this will have to suffice.
Okay, I'll write a real blog sometime soon.
Video #1 was recorded this afternoon. It's rained a fucking lot over the past week or so, culminating in a crazy thunderstorm this afternoon that kept going on even after the sun had come out. Check it out:
Video #2 is pretty self-explanatory. When I saw Smashing Pumpkins in Paris in February, I caught one song on video. Since I pretty much knew what they were going to play and when (the blessing and the curse of the internet), I started the camera rolling before Billy could even introduce the song. It's one of my favorite songs ever recorded, but the audience seemed a little dumbfounded. Pfft. I guess Singles never made it over here. Their loss! The audio kind of sucks (my camera must have some sort of volume limiter or something) but the video looks really nice. I have an excellent audience recording of the show, so maybe I'll dub that over the video when I actually figure out how to do that. Until then...well, this will have to suffice.
Okay, I'll write a real blog sometime soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home